Would you like to buy your first home, but don’t know where to start?
Perhaps you own your home, but are struggling to pay your mortgage?
Do you need a new roof or other repairs?
The following is a list of documentation each homeowner must bring so that a complete review and analysis of their financial history can be completed:
- Copy of loan documents and closing statement of most recent loan on property
- Mortgage Statement or Coupon
- All correspondence from Lender/Servicer including Notice of Default or Notice of Trustee Sale
- Property Tax Bill (including Supplemental Tax Bill if applicable)
- Copy of Hazard Insurance Declaration Page or Evidence of Fire Insurance showing current lender as Loss Payee
- Two (2) recent pay stubs including rental income unemployment, checks, disability, retirement or other income source
- Two (2) years tax returns for are sufficient.
- If self employed, Three (3) years tax returns must be provided
- Three months bank statements (self employed must show proof of income deposited into account)
- Retirement or other source of savings statement (stocks, bonds, money market, etc)
- Utility and other housing bills (food, school tuition, daycare, adult daycare, cable, gardener, etc)
- Copy of major debt involving repairs of property such as plumbing, electrical or renovations
- Driver License and Social Security Card (including Green Card, Work Visa, Passport, etc)
- Brief written description of financial hardship
- Rental Agreements if property is Non-Owner Occupied or Investment
Need help with your Mortgage Payments? Contact the CCI Housing Assistance Program. Call us at 323-752-2115 or visit our website at www.communitycentersinc.org. Se Habla Español
Equal Opportunity Program: As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, Community Centers, Inc. does no discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, or other auxiliary aids and/or services may be provided upon request. To ensure availability, your request should be received at least 3 business days in advance of the need. The TTY phone number is (323) 752-9215. For more information, you can contact Les Roberson, Disability Coordinator at (323) 752-2115.
Programa de Oportunidad e Igualdad: Como entidad cubierta bajo TituloII del acta de Norteamericanos con Discapasidades, Community Centers, Inc. no discrimina a base de discapacidad y a petición, propeocionara comodidades razonables para asegurar la igualdad de acceso a sus programas, servicios y actividades. Interpretes de Lenguaje Americano de Señas, Dispositivos de tecnologia facilitante u otras ayudas auxiliaries y/o se pueden proporcionar servicios a petición. Para asegurar disponibilidad, su petición se debe recibir por lo menos 3 dias de negocio antes de la necesidad. El n?mero de telefono TTY es (323) 752-9215. Para mas información, puede comunicarse con Les Roberson, Coordinadora de Discapacidad al (323) 752-2115